Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 April 2015

HUMOROUS,SATIRICAL - "YET TRUE......"!!!

                                       

Friends,

  • Generally people have different opinions about politicians like,"some say they are responsible for corruption,some say they only come in to politics to earn money and not for serving people,some say they misuse their power for illegal deeds and only few say there are good politicians as well.Yes, I agree that there are good politicians but the sad part is they are only few in number.

         


  • The reason why I mentioned the above statements is that there is lot of dissatisfaction among majority of people  about politics and politicians.Taking that into perspective I would like to share 2 example stories which I have read on politics and politicians.


  • It may sound humorous,satirical but what I wish to convey is people are looking for good administration and it is the duty of the elected representatives to develop trust among people through their deeds which will help the society.



STORY 1:
                   
                A busload of politicians fell off a road deep into a farmers fields.Seeing this, the farmer rushed to the spot and started to dig a hole to bury the politicians.

                  Next day the police came to investigate and they asked the farmer,
"You buried all of them.But were they all dead?"  

The Farmer replied,
...
....
......
..........
............
"Some of them said that they weren't dead.But you know,how 'politicians' lie".


STORY 2:
                  
                  One night, a mugger pointed out a gun at a well dressed man and said,"Give me all your money".

The man replied,"You probably don't know who I am.I am a politician".

The mugger said,
...
....
......
........
............
...............
                 "In that case,give me all my money". 

No comments: