Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

CHALLENGING RUBIK'S CUBE

                                                      RUBIK'S CUBE

MY OPINION:
                     
Solving RUBIK'S cube is a difficult task for a beginner,but if you have the interest and enthusiasm to do it, through constant practice you can master it.A few years back some of us wouldn't have known about it let alone doing it.But the time has changed and many are able to solve it now.
MY EXPERIENCE:
           I came to know about  this RUBIK'S  cube through one of my friends and I was fascinated about it when my friend was solving it in a short span of time.I learnt it from him and I practiced it day in and day out and finally I did it.Initially I took more time to solve it but after some time I was able to do it faster and faster.

Now Iam going to show some videos of Me solving RUBIK'S cube in LESS THAN A MINUTE.Of course there are many people who can do it better  than me,but what I intend to tell is Anyone can do it with a little bit of practice.


In the First video you can see me doing it.
                                           

In the Second video  Iam not visible but you can see the way I did it.
                           

Next time when you come across a RUBIK'S cube try DOING IT!!!!!
               Bcoz It's Really Interesting!!!!!!!!
Next

No comments: